Welcome to Our Press Room
Founded in 2015, The ZONE formed formed out of a desire to build upon past neighborhood planning efforts with a new, more collaborative approach known as collective impact. This dynamic initiative is housed at and staff is hired by the Northeast Community Center. Residents are actively engaged in designing programs and decision-making structures that reflect the diversity of people, neighborhoods, and schools.
As a partnership of residents and organizations in Northeast Spokane, we are committed to:
Building powerful and inclusive connections.
Opening doors of opportunity with families.
Creating an impact that lasts for generations.
The logos in this section may be downloaded for your use. Please use the following guidelines when using our logos:
- Use THE ZONE logo when you are partnering with us on a specific program sponsored by THE ZONE.
- Use The Northeast Community Center ZONE logo when holding an event at NECC.
- If you are unsure which logo you should use, please contact Tyana Kelley.
- Ensure adequate space around the logo when placing it.
- Do not place the logo over someone's face.
- Never skew or warp the logo.
- TAGLINE: You Belong Here
In The News
Here are a few recent pieces where The ZONE has been featured, as well as recent publications and videos.
Stay In The Know
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Every couple of weeks we send a newsletter to families in The ZONE, letting them know about free events, resources, and ways to get involved. Occasionally we send text messages too. Sign up now, so you always know what's happening in The ZONE!